• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Where have all the phones gone??

chowmailap

May 3, 2011
So the n4 went back on sale in Canada as of 3pm est. So why do some of us have to wait up to two months for our phones?? How about fulfilling previous orders before taking more requests?? Google is really pushing it. Might just cancel my order like I did with the n7 after I called to upgrade my order to the 16gb and instead had my order canceled.

So the n4 went back on sale in Canada as of 3pm est. So why do some of us have to wait up to two months for our phones?? How about fulfilling previous orders before taking more requests?? Google is really pushing it. Might just cancel my order like I did with the n7 after I called to upgrade my order to the 16gb and instead had my order canceled.

Honestly I think the long lead time is a worst case scenario. Some people in the US who ordered when they went back on sale last week are already seeing ship confirmations.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones