Where have all the phones gone??General

1. chowmailap

chowmailap Well-Known Member

So the n4 went back on sale in Canada as of 3pm est. So why do some of us have to wait up to two months for our phones?? How about fulfilling previous orders before taking more requests?? Google is really pushing it. Might just cancel my order like I did with the n7 after I called to upgrade my order to the 16gb and instead had my order canceled.

Advertisement
  2. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

Honestly I think the long lead time is a worst case scenario. Some people in the US who ordered when they went back on sale last week are already seeing ship confirmations.
  3. chowmailap

Which is what I was hoping for. But who knows. Kinda wish Google would be a little more forthcoming with information.
  4. chowmailap

I just feel like they could have at least sent out emails to those of us that did order, despite the huge shipping estimate, detailing their fulfillment plans before making more units available for "preorder"
  5. lunatic59

lunatic59 Moderati ergo sum Moderator

I don't think they know themselves. They are fulfilling as fast as they can and letting the notifications fall where they may. I know I got only one email telling me that the N4 was now available in the the Play store, and that was a week after mine was delivered. :rolleyes: