Where in the Hxxx are my apps ?General

Last Updated:

1. AppleUser

AppleUser Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

My Admire was malfunctioning, so got a new one. The Metro store transferred my text messages and contacts, but never told me the call log wouldn't transfer. I was told that my downloaded apps would appear again after synching. They have not.

But I never paid for any... they were free. Is that why they haven't reappeared ?

Wish the Metro woman would have told me the call log would not transfer.

As for the Apps, the only ones I can recall are iPhone keyboard, Juice Defender, Shazam or SoundHound, Pandora, Swype or Swift X keyboard. There used to be excellent predictive text scrolling above the keyboard. That's gone. Was that part of Swift X ?

Advertisement
  2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Yeah, Swift Key has the great predictive text.
    As far as your apps, have you signed into the Play Store? If you have you can also go to Apps - Play Store, and wipe data and cache. Then sign back into the store. If that's not working, make sure your Google account is being synced.

3. myshkin

myshkin Well-Known Member

To keep this from ever happening again you can download android assistant from the play store. It has 18 tools in 1 app. You archive your apps, make sure when you have an update you do it again. Then if you have to exchange phones or do a reset, you don't have to go & download all those apps again. Just Android assistant. Then if you use a launcher & a theme you restore one or both of them first. If not you just start restoring all your apps which is just installing them. It's fast & quick. There is also the tool to move apps to your sd card. This will clear up some space for you. There are a few cleaning tools to use when your phone starts to lag. Even rooted, I've used it for over a year.

Anna