Where is easy mode settings?Support

1. charliehowes

charliehowes Well-Known Member

I'm not sure but I have a feeling I might have easy mode switched on because I keep noticing hints & tips in the notification bar.
    Can anyone please tell me where easy mode is found so I can see if it's switched on or not?

Advertisement
  2. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

Assuming it's the same as the Note 2 go to Settings /Home Screen Mode
    charliehowes likes this.
  3. charliehowes

Cheers mate it is & it wasn't ticked.
    Does anyone know why I'm getting these hints and tips? They seem to come up every time I use the music player telling me how I can use voice to control it. I could understand if it only did this the 1st time I used the app but I've used it a dozen times & it still appears.
  4. crabman

crabman Well-Known Member

Just to be sure you are talking about the music player and not the hub? I don't get this in either, mine is the international unlocked 9500 and I didn't turn anything off. Made me wonder if this might be a carrier thing.
  5. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

I have the Note 2 and I get this in my notifications EVERY time I use the stock music app. Been getting it for so long that I didn't think about it until reading your post.
  6. charliehowes

It's really starting to bug me now, it constantly seems to be giving me hints whenever I do something.
    If I switch in mobile data it's asking me if I'm sure & warning me that charges might occur. Then when I switch it off it asks me if I'm sure.
    The only thing like this I can recall on the S3 was the warning about loud music.

Another issue I have, which may have been discussed elsewhere so apologies if it has, I have 2 Hotmail accounts set up in my stock email app & I'm yet to receive an email. I only get them when accessing the app and refreshing. Same applies with the Gmail app too. HELP!!!!!
  7. charliehowes

Yeah mate the stock Music Player.
  8. rushmore

rushmore Well-Known Member

Wouldn't you need a Staples app for that? :) ;)