where is my date on my sprint s4?Support

1. JimKnuckles

JimKnuckles Well-Known Member

Hello. I have a Verizon s4 (work phone) and a sprint s4 (personal). On my Verizon s4, when I touch the notification bar it shows the date to the right of the time. It doesn't show the date on my sprint s4, just the time.

I can't figure out how to get the date to show there. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Advertisement
    :
  2. fyrfyter612

fyrfyter612 Well-Known Member

You have to pick the date format you want to use first. To do so go into settings, then under the "more" tab pick date/time...then you'll see the place to choose the date format you want to use.
  3. JimKnuckles

Yes I've done that. I'm talking about getting the date to show in my notification bar, next to the time.
  4. fyrfyter612

Oh...ok. Well my Verizon S4 doesn't do that either. To see the date I have to pull down on the notification bar & it will show there. It never showed it in the notification bar on either of my other Android phones either. I'm thinking if it did that the date would take up a little more space than normal maybe.
  5. JimKnuckles

That's what I'm talking about ...in the sprint s4, it doesn't show when you pull the notification
  6. fyrfyter612

Oh...o.k. I was confused...my Verizon S4 didn't show it there until I went in & set up the date format I wanted.