Where is my Facebook option in my contacts??Support

Last Updated:

1. wooly

wooly Active Member This Topic's Starter

I recently upgraded from an Eris to the Incredible.. when the 2.1 came down OTA for the Eris I could then go into my people, click on their picture which then brought up a menu with photos that represented actions (call, text, email, etc.) One of these pictures was a Facebook icon. This brought me right to that persons Facebook profile using the Facebook for Android widget. Now that I have the Incredible, this Facebook icon is not there. What's up with that? I mean I can click on their name, then "go to Facebook profile" but this isn't the same I can only then access their info and/or wall, none of their photos, etc. This phone makes me actually have to go into the Facebook for Android widget itself then search friends and then get to someone's profile. I miss the icon option on my Eris, but they both run 2.1, shouldn't the Incredible have this option too?

Advertisement
  2. wooly

I recently upgraded from an Eris to the Incredible.. when the 2.1 came down OTA for the Eris I could then go into my people, click on their picture which then brought up a menu with photos that represented actions (call, text, email, etc.) One of these pictures was a Facebook icon. This brought me right to that persons Facebook profile using the Facebook for Android widget. Now that I have the Incredible, this Facebook icon is not there. What's up with that? I mean I can click on their name, then "go to Facebook profile" but this isn't the same I can only then access their info and/or wall, none of their photos, etc. This phone makes me actually have to go into the Facebook for Android widget itself then search friends and then get to someone's profile. I miss the icon option on my Eris, but they both run 2.1, shouldn't the Incredible have this option too?

3. wooly

Why with my old eris and with my buddies Motorola droid could I click on a contact in my people and then click on a facebook icon that would take me right to their Facebook profile but this icon is not there on my inc

4. necosino

necosino Well-Known Member

Just tap "View Facebook profile"

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk Pro.

5. wooly

i shouldve specified.. it would take me to their facebook profile using the "facebook for android" app not the piece of junk facebook for htc sense where i can do nothing but view their wall after 2 selections then i can only comment or like things on the wall, cant view photos, etc. with my eris when i had it or my friends moto droid one click on the facebook icon and bam i am on their fb profile age using facebook for android

6. wooly

I recently upgraded from an Eris to the Incredible.. when the 2.1 came down OTA for the Eris I could then go into my people, click on their picture which then brought up a menu with photos that represented actions (call, text, email, etc.) One of these pictures was a Facebook icon. This brought me right to that persons Facebook profile using the Facebook for Android widget. This also hold true on the Moto Droid that my buddy just got. Now that I have the Incredible, this Facebook icon is not there. What's up with that? I mean I can click on their name, then "go to Facebook profile" but this isn't the same I can only then access their info and/or wall, none of their photos, etc. This phone makes me actually have to go into the Facebook for Android widget itself then search friends and then get to someone's profile. I miss the icon option on my Eris, but they both run 2.1, shouldn't the Incredible have this option too?

7. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

Merged all 4 of your duplicate threads.

8. wooly

well no one is answering the question dink.

9. freddyttt

freddyttt Well-Known Member

prolly dont have the answer.

10. necosino

necosino Well-Known Member

Calling mods/guides "dink" probably won't get you very far, either.. Just sayin...