1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Where is my song?

1. bigbend

bigbend New Member

I am new to this android music purchasing! I purchased a tune from the play store using my samsung charge and after the purchase, the play store said it was added to my "library". Then I tried to access the tune and could not figure out how to do it, but I am assuming I should have installed the google "play music" app first. So, I installed the "play music" app, but the tune does not show up as part of my play list. So, where is it, is it lost? Help, thanks

Advertisement
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Have you tried logging in via computer to the Music store there and seeing if it's on there. You might just need it to realize you have the song and sync up.

Also, welcome to the forums :)
  3. bigbend

bigbend New Member

Problem solved. I used the pc, first downloaded from my music files and then uploaded the tune to google play. Thanks for the help.