Where is Sremick ?????????

1. meohman1

meohman1 Well-Known Member

Has anybody else noticed this - Sremick has not posted here since 3/15/11. Seems strange to me, considering he is instrumental in the CAP-FAQ site. I hope he's OK!

Mike

Advertisement
  2. speedfreak32

speedfreak32 Well-Known Member

Maybe he is on the road spreading the cap faqs good news?
  3. iffrett

iffrett Well-Known Member

Maybe the message of using the CAP-FAQ before posting got through to everybody so it no longer needs enforcing.
  4. CrimsonPride

CrimsonPride Well-Known Member

Maybe he installed a custom ROM and has been to busy having fun to post
  5. snapper.fishes

snapper.fishes Well-Known Member

Or may be he got married...:D
  6. reinbeau

reinbeau Klaatu barada nikto VIP Member

He's been active over on XDA so he's still around.
  7. RedRyno

RedRyno Well-Known Member

He got an iphone...
  8. snapper.fishes

snapper.fishes Well-Known Member

9. meohman1

Maybe he's in Libya as an IT consultant to Muammar Muhammad al-Gaddafi.

Bump It Up!

Mike
  10. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

Maybe he finally got tired of his captivate and went another phone. Something of what I plan on doing.
  11. Aatos.1

Aatos.1 Well-Known Member

What are you going to get?

I've got my Captivate nicely optimized and running fast.

It worked out well since the phone I've waited a long time for is finally here, the HTC Inspire 4G.

I got mine on release day, it's everything I wanted and more.
  12. John I

John I Well-Known Member

Probably needed a phone with a GPS that actually works.

Oh well. He answered a lot of Captivate questions that I had and I thank him for that...

John
  13. getDange

getDange Well-Known Member

whoever traces him here, please let us know what his next phone is, I am getting the same model :)
  14. meohman1

I checked - he hasn't posted here since March 15 and he hasn't posted at XDA since March 31.

Mike
  15. chicknlil

chicknlil Well-Known Member

He's posting elsewhere and has been keeping CapFaq updated. Give him time, I'm sure he'll be back when it makes sense for him to do so.
  16. iffrett

iffrett Well-Known Member

why does it matter if Sremick posts here or not? the forums have pretty much died after 2.2 was released.
    Maybe there isnt anything that would prompt for a post. Also, I have a feeling that you probably scared Sremick away with your forum stocking meohman1 =P
  17. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

It'll get busier as 2.3 comes around. It's just getting slow cause the Captivate is being outdated as new devices show up on the market
  18. reinbeau

I see no 'death' here, as for why it matters, simple human concern, actually. I hope he's ok.
  19. sremick

sremick Well-Known Member

Aww I'm flattered.

Sorry... some "real life" things outside of phones have demanded a progressively increasing amount of my attention over the last few months. Rest assured that I am still alive, still have my Captivate... and still unmarried. :p

Things should get a lot better for me in about a week or so, but I've been so busy and fatigued I just haven't really been able to be a posting fiend like my usual crazy self.
  20. getDange

getDange Well-Known Member

Nice to know Sremick you are around! :)
  21. reinbeau

Good to hear from you - I know how real life gets in the way of cyber-life :D
  22. Segfault

Segfault Well-Known Member

How do we know thats not an imposter?
  23. Android26

Android26 Well-Known Member

Haha this is a good OPost. I was beginning to wonder the same thing!
  24. meohman1

I was just concerned about you, dude. You usually post here every day, and when you didn't, it was obvious. You've helped me a lot with your posts and the FAQ - I, for one, looked forward to your daily logical replies to other posts - you are a straight shooter with a very dry delivery - that's your style. Started to wonder if you'd been hit by a bus or fell off a cliff. Just know you were missed and we're glad to have you back - I am, anyway!

Mike