• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Where is the AndroNotes data stored?

dannydipp

Lurker
Jul 22, 2012
Hello. I really like how this forum is laid out! I need some help with AndroNotes version 1.0.8 I backed up my SD card and i do not have the version 1.0.8 anymore since i reset my phone and I have been doing research and been looking all over the internet for three days and i can't find an answer of where the AndroNotes data/notes are stored in version 1.0.8 on the SD card.

I can't install the newest version 1.0.9 of AndroNotes because it deletes all data.

So, if someone can help me out i would like to know where AndroNotes 1.0.8 stores the data/notes on the SD card?

Can someone please help me out with this? I had a few important notes i need to find/recover.

I would really appreciate it if someone can help me out! I've been looking all day so this is my last resort. I even sent emails to Androapps support and i haven't heard anything from them in over three days.

Thanks in advance!!

Any help on this? does anyone know where i should look for the data/notes on my SD Card for AndroNotes 1.0.8 - I would export them but i do not have the 1.0.8 version anymore. I backed up my SD card then reset my phone and now i can only find 1.0.9 and that clears all data and i have 3 important notes i had.

So i need to find out where the notes are stored on my SD card? Can anyone help me out here?

Thanks in advance!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones