Where is the dock?

Last Updated:

1. TheVaristy

TheVaristy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I can find the car dock on the site, but not the multimedia!?!?!? Need this dock! Has anyone had any luck finding it?

Advertisement
  2. maderhatter

maderhatter Well-Known Member

I picked up everything yesterday at the VZW Store. I had stopped in a couple days before and they said they would have plenty of the phones but only like 10 of each dock and the car charger. Even they thought that was nuts. Glad I got em all early, now I just gotta get the phone! :D

3. stevehoffman

stevehoffman Well-Known Member

Right now (about 4:00 AM eastern time, Friday Nov. 6), the Motorola site shows the Car Dock and the Multimedia Dock -- but as to both it says "coming soon." I've been looking on-line and can't find anywhere to order each of the docks on-line. Anybody find a place??

4. derrickonline

derrickonline Member

Not only could I not find the media dock online. I went to 2 Verizon stores and I was there promptly with about 6 other people so I know they didn't sell out. And no media docks. I was told they didn't get their shipment but are taking orders and will have them shipped in 48 hrs I went to another Verizon after I got my Droid. Same thing. He he an attitude almost as if he wanted to say "Duh, you have to order that". That little {unt bastard.

5. joscon

joscon Active Member

Yheah my stores had the car dock, but not the media dock, they ordered it and I'll have it Monday or Tuesday. Imay run back and get the car dock though

6. shotinthenads

shotinthenads Well-Known Member

My verizon store ordered me one free 2 day delivery

7. chris.h

chris.h Well-Known Member

my store had ~10 multimedia docks and gave me free breakfast! (sausage and egg biscuit).

you can use a magnet to bring up the multimedia dock screen. it's gotta be positioned on the battery cover somewhere around the middle. the position for the car dock magnet is very close to that too.

8. iPhoneMilk

iPhoneMilk Well-Known Member

I got my dock over the phone for 20$ :p

9. stevehoffman

stevehoffman Well-Known Member

Derrick, my man: calm down. Why are calling some workin' stiff who's the clerk at the Verizon store a *#!@! bastard just because his store doesn't have the media dock in stock? (A) It's not HIS fault. (B) Really, it's not gonna ruin your life if you have to wait a few days for this accessory.

I'm eager to get my Droid and my accessories, but people please let's not act like cranky children!!! Aren't we grownups? It's fun to get exciting new devices like the Droid, but let's not start throwing temper tantrums over slight delays.

Serious, man!