Where is the free 2GB micro SD card??Support

Last Updated:

1. vjetti

vjetti Active Member This Topic's Starter

Soo I preordered on Tuesday, got the phone on Thurs, and it's awesome. But I def heard about and saw the free micro SD during checkout. But it isn't in the box or in the phone. Did everyone else get it??

Advertisement
  2. aleis

aleis Well-Known Member

i got mine free with the purchase of the case/holster combo i bought.

3. QrafTee

QrafTee Well-Known Member

If you didn't get it, you'll have to bring your Droid Incredible and your Order Packing Slip to a corporate store to pick one up--and yes, if you did get one it will say on your Order Packing Slip so no one can "double dip."

4. russell5

russell5 Well-Known Member

I got mine with my INC. then a day later i got an email telling me i was getting one with my INC. lol late verizon

5. crimton

crimton Well-Known Member

i got an email that said 4-6 weeks . although we bought another one in store and the lady dropped one in the bag, then we got home and i took the back off to put the 8gb card in and there wa another 2gb already in it!

6. Todd M

Todd M Well-Known Member

I got mine in the phone right now. Bought my DI from a corporate store on launch day and they gave me one right then and there, without my asking for one.

7. Reddog80p

Reddog80p Well-Known Member

I ordered via phone on release day. Nothing came in the box. I went in to my local VZW store to buy the body glove case and asked about the 2gb card that was supposed to come with the phone. They told me I should be getting one via mail automatically.

8. armoredsaint

armoredsaint Well-Known Member

i ordered mine by calling them on release date and it all came in the same fedex box.

9. vjetti

vjetti Active Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the replies all! Got the packing slip in front of me. At the bottom it says "Included Collateral" and has Item "OTA80016BI". Hoping that isn't the micro SD card that wasn't included. I'll be going to the downtown Verizon store tomorrow during lunch break. Crossing my fingers that they will actually have Incredible Accessories there too.

10. alison03

alison03 Well-Known Member

Did you happen to find out if that item was the sd card? We just got our phones from fedex and couldn't find the sd card anywhere in the box.

11. alison03

alison03 Well-Known Member

I just called *611 and they apologized saying it will be overnighted and here tomorrow. :)

12. mas90guru

mas90guru Well-Known Member

Received my DI today and there was a retail packaged 2GB in the Fed Ex box.