Where is TV Portal App?

Last Updated:

1. gdiddy

gdiddy Well-Known Member

I hear great things about TV Portal. But, when I go to the apps store...I can't find it. Can you please help? Thanks.

2. funkylogik

funkylogik share the love peeps ;) VIP Member

its not in play store mate so you have to search with your browser then sideload it. Im not sure how legal it is to use the app so i cant really guide u :thumbup:
  3. gdiddy

gdiddy Well-Known Member

Ohhh....Got it.
    Thanks for your reply.
  4. kobe008

kobe008 Member

Amazon app store has it I believe.
  5. Bren S.

Bren S. Well-Known Member

funkylogik likes this.
  6. funkylogik

My "problem" with it is theres such a huge list of movies on there so i basicly just "spin" my thumb to make the list scroll then wherever it stops, if something catches my eye i google it to see if its gona be a movie ill like. I wish the app had a description of the movie and a rating from a respected web site... then id without a doubt buy Pro :)
  7. gdiddy

gdiddy Well-Known Member

Thanks for the input.
    Small problem....when I go to download TV Portal, my phone says it "blocks non app store" stuff....how can I unblock that....so I can download TV Portal?
  8. funkylogik

I cant comment on this particular app lol but on most android devices theres an option in Settings> Security> Unknown Sources that you have to check to allow installation of apps that arent in Google's Play Store :)

Just dont use that power for evil gains!
  9. gdiddy

gdiddy Well-Known Member

Really good help!