Where to buy a BLACK Samsung Galaxy S3 at Full Retail

Last Updated: 2012-11-08 20:34:51
  1. tommy_ed

tommy_ed Well-Known Member

I'm on a Verizon employee line, so we don't get upgrades. Looking to get a GS3, but I'm having a hard time finding a black one on Amazon. Does anyone know if it'll be on Amazon soon, or any other reputable source to buy one? Wirefly has a crappy return policy, the 14 days starts the day you order the phone, no when it's activated, and if you do have to return it, they won't take back a full retail phone if it's been opened which makes no sense to me!! Any advice? :)

Advertisement
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

I am pretty sure the Black & Brown version of the S3 are exclusively sold by Verizon, so you might be out of luck at anyone else selling them...Why not just buy full retail from Verizon?
  3. xmr405o

xmr405o Well-Known Member

You can order it from Best Buy but you'll still need to have them try to price match Verizon since their prices are higher than VZWs. BB just has a longer return period than Verizon...I think.
  4. tommy_ed

Well they have the black ones on Wirefly, so I wasn't sure. It's more expensive through Verizon than almost any of the retailers haha, ironic I know.
  5. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

tommy_ed likes this.
  6. tommy_ed

Welllll whaddya know! Thanks guys!!! :)
  7. xmr405o

xmr405o Well-Known Member

Really? Wirefly has it for $659? Isn't it only $599 at Verizon? I bought my blue S3 at BB just so they can price match Verizon. I couldn't find it any cheaper than $599. If you have a Frys near you, they price match internet retail prices so if you find it cheaper online check to see if they have a black Sg3 @ Frys and get it there.