• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Where to buy droid incredible?

D

Deleted User

I'm looking to buy the Droid Incredible. I'm not really sure where to get it. I want to start a new plan and port my existing number from the family share plan I am currently on to the new plan. I'm looking at Amazon, and Wal-Mart because they have the best price for the phone Best Buy would be an option too. I have never gotten a phone from any of these before so I'm just wondering how it is dealing with them. Also I don't want to deal with mail in rebates as they are a pain in the a$$ so I'm trying to avoid that at all costs.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I bought mine yesterday at WIREFLY $150 + BING $50 CASHBACK. +35 Activation. and I also used the WIREFLYBLUE11 code which gives you a free BLUETOOH.
You can add insurance (Asurion) because there's a FREE ENROLLMENT thru June.

The other option is to go through VZW site pay $200 and used SMART30 code to get $30 off....+FREE ACTIVATION.....

WIREFLY is $135 plus free bluetooth
VZW site is $170
AMAZON is $185

WIREFLY is the best way to go IMO
GOOD LUCK
Cheers

Upvote 0
I got my last phone through Wirefly and it was great. Saved a boatload of money, got the phone the next day, had zero problems with any of it, and they have the same 30 day no questions asked return policy and include a return label for shipping.

I wouldn't use them if I was just going to try a phone out, but if you know what you want for sure, tough to beat their prices.

The one thing I don't like is the activation fee, I tried to get them to remove it and they said it was Verizon's deal and they could do nothing about it.

I guess you pick your poison. :)

Still, for Wirefly, I give them a hearty thumbs up.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones