Where to buy good memory card?General

Last Updated:

1. ExcessiveIdling

ExcessiveIdling Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well after trying the ridata class 6 card from newegg and having to rma it only to find newegg simply refunded me instead of replacing the card (out of stock..boo) I'm now looking for another 16 gig class 6 card to get. I was looking at the adata cards on neweggs site, however atleast on this forum, I've heard some complaints if I remember correctly on them being slow/and or other various problems. If any of you out there have any experience with purchasing any class 6 cards could you toss up some links so I could finally replace my ipod touch lol. Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

I know class 2 and 4 will work fine but, I haven't tried a class 6

3. smacky

smacky Banned

SanDisk is the way to go. Either Newegg or TigerDirect.

4. hrbib21

hrbib21 Well-Known Member

Newegg. Class 6.

5. Ty07allstar

Ty07allstar Well-Known Member

I agree with him. They have a Transcend 8GB Class 6 with 544 reviews, 5 stars, and it's only $20.99 with free shipping. I'm real close to buying it but have spent too much money on my phone so I'm trying to hold back.

6. Matlock

Matlock Well-Known Member

Try BEST BUY. They have SanDisk wich is my sole favorite to use.

7. ExcessiveIdling

ExcessiveIdling Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I'd go with an 8 gig, however I need 16 gig in order to replace my ipod touch (that the fiance now has) and store my mp3s on. So the caveat is must be 16 gig and preferably class 6 but atleast class 4. Oh and it should work properly too lol.

probably end up trying adata out from newegg as they seem to be the only other class 6 memory card I can seem to find without payin an arm and a leg.

8. bad05gtt

bad05gtt Well-Known Member

ExcessiveIdling...im with you on the 16 gb class6...in a couple of weeks im getting a bonus check and will be getting one myself (a class 6 myself for sure) im planning on getting mine from newegg but i will keep my eye on this thread to see if someone comes up with a different site to check out !