Where to buy in San Francisco area?

Last Updated:

1. tnfelipe

tnfelipe Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all.

In the last couple of days I've been searching this forum, google, yelp and whatnot for some information regarding where I could buy the Desire in San Francisco.
    I'm from Brazil and it isn't sold here and since I'll be in the SF area next week, I tought I could find it there.

Can someone point me in SOME direction? A store that sells european phones, maybe. Should I order it online (expansys, buy.com...) and have it delivered to the hotel?

It has to be the GSM version A8181 or A8183, because the 3G here is at the 2100 band.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me. And sorry for the not so great english and if I posted this in the wrong section, feel free to move it to the proper one. If this has been asked before, please just link me to the right thread since I couldn't find anything.

Advertisement
  2. moe3754

moe3754 Well-Known Member

You can get both, either from Amazon.com or on E-bay as for a store, I really do not think that you will find a GSM Desire in a store since the only carrier's in the US to have it are CDMA carrier's and that will not work on GSM!!! I could be wrong though!!!

3. tnfelipe

tnfelipe Member This Topic's Starter

Well... Thanks for the info.