• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Where to buy in San Francisco area?

tnfelipe

Nov 27, 2010
Brasil
Hi all.

In the last couple of days I've been searching this forum, google, yelp and whatnot for some information regarding where I could buy the Desire in San Francisco.
I'm from Brazil and it isn't sold here and since I'll be in the SF area next week, I tought I could find it there.

Can someone point me in SOME direction? A store that sells european phones, maybe. Should I order it online (expansys, buy.com...) and have it delivered to the hotel?

It has to be the GSM version A8181 or A8183, because the 3G here is at the 2100 band.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me. And sorry for the not so great english and if I posted this in the wrong section, feel free to move it to the proper one. If this has been asked before, please just link me to the right thread since I couldn't find anything.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones