Where to buy the extended battery door?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. Angels Punishment

Angels Punishment Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

My extended battery door was accidentally thrown away because I left it in the box of rice when I was trying to save my phone from the ocean. I just now got the money to order my phone from Asurion so now I need the extended battery door again because the phone will be here on Tuesday. I can't find it on Verizon. They have the standard one listed, and have a picture of the extended on that, but its sold out as well. I can't find it on Amazon or ebay. I don't want to buy a new battery with it, I only want the official extended battery door. Does anyone know of any sites selling them?

Advertisement
  2. Mr. Boom

Mr. Boom Well-Known Member

I know you say you don't want another battery, but i got an extended battery and nice back cover that looks a lot like the original, for $10 on ebay. The cover alone is worth the $10 to me.

Attached Files:

• 024.jpg
      024.jpg
      File size:
      70.9 KB
      Views:
  3. Angels Punishment

Angels Punishment Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the reply. I want the one with the HTC logo on the back and stuff so its more official. I like that stuff sometimes I guess. If I can't find the cover I want, I'll be looking at your suggestion for sure.

How's that battery that came with it? Crap I assume. haha

4. Mr. Boom

Mr. Boom Well-Known Member

Actually, it isn't doing too bad,...so far. It charges in the phone, and seems to last about two full days. We'll see how it does long term.