where to buy the official htc flyer caseTips

Last Updated:

1. ryan00davis

ryan00davis Member

does anybody know where to buy the htc case for the flyer?
    the only place i've seen it is bestbuybusiness.com which says a couple weeks.

Advertisement
  2. ryan00davis

ryan00davis Member

3. Renegade360

Renegade360 Active Member

I haven't seen it available, but it's just a sleeve with a pen holder. Useless in my opinion, you have to remove it from the case to use it. It only protects when not in use. If you drop it while using it there is no buffer. Need a hardshell snap on, or something book like to cover it when not in use but still keep the tablet captive when in use. Oh, and with a pen holder.
  4. ryan00davis

ryan00davis Member

just a sleeve with a pen holder is actually exactly what im looking for. I just want something that protects it a bit if i throw it in a bag, or have it rolling around my car. hopefully I dont have any issues with dropping it while in use.

But I am also the kind of person who keeps my htc incredible naked in my pocket all day, not generally a fan of cases for electronics. but, I need something to hold the pen to the tablet, and I would like it to stand out a lot less if i leave it sitting on my desk at work.
  5. SciJohnDroid

SciJohnDroid Member

The standard case from HTC reminds me of a sleeping bag for the Flyer. I found this manufacturer online who claims that a case for the HTC Flyer is "coming soon" If it looks like their case for the Galaxy Tab, then I am sold.
    Samsung Galaxy Tab cases PIEL FRAMA
  6. ryan00davis

ryan00davis Member

geez, 115 gbp ($185 usd) is a bit much in my opinion for a case for a $500 tablet.
  7. SciJohnDroid

SciJohnDroid Member

but it looks great!
    I'm hoping it is available soon.
  8. kat3k

kat3k Well-Known Member

Ryan, That's exactly what I wanted and went with this one: Amazon.com: CaseCrown Faux Suede Zip Sleeve Case (Black) to Protect the HTC's Flyer: Electronics
    I used a larger model for another electronic and really liked it. The Flyer model fits perfectly and the zip front pocket can hold the pen. There are a few colors, I got red.
  9. ryan00davis

ryan00davis Member

10. schwarzk

schwarzk New Member

been looking all over the places for a case too... Please suggest more!
  11. TomXP411

TomXP411 Well-Known Member