• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Where to buy!

Hey guys,

Im trying to purchase the (Samsung) Nexus 10 tablet but both the 16 and 32 GB versions are sold out from the Play Store.

Does anyone know another website that has stock of them or a website where i can buy for the original price without paying 200$ more on amazon for example?

Any response is appreciated.

Thank you

Chris---

Upvote 0
i just ordered online, the store cancelled my order b/c they didnt actually have it in for pickup.

do u guys think walmart online store will actually have it or will they tell me out of stock in a few days? anxious :/

any response is appreciated, thx!
Do you have an online option for HOME shipment? I kept checking with WalMart on a daily basis, waiting for one of them near me to have a unit in stock.

Don't know why I kept wasting my time waiting for the stores to have them because even when they did they'd only get one and it would be gone that same day.

Finally looked at the online options and one of them is FREE shipping to your home. I ordered one Sunday afternoon and it came FedEx today!

Reactions: Deleted User
Upvote 0
Do you have an online option for HOME shipment? I kept checking with WalMart on a daily basis, waiting for one of them near me to have a unit in stock.

Don't know why I kept wasting my time waiting for the stores to have them because even when they did they'd only get one and it would be gone that same day.

Finally looked at the online options and one of them is FREE shipping to your home. I ordered one Sunday afternoon and it came FedEx today!

YUP! i was doing the same thing you were. i switched to HOME shipping option! it says processing on the website but i got an email saying that it swhould be ready to ship!

i hope this is true!

im glad we merged the threads, we actually got some answers here! thanks MOD!

chris

Reactions: Atma
Upvote 0
The problem with Amazon is that those offering it for sale there are price gouging. Office Depot and most other stores are not carrying the 10" but do have the 7". Google, however slightly, under estimated the 10" versions demand but seem to have kept the market filled with 7" availability.

Walmart could have made a killing this holiday season with these. These are the hardware hot items, that is at least competition to the new iPads. The one area they need though is 3g/4g connectivity options. That though would not effect me as I do not want that but it would broaden the machines appeal.

Upvote 0
Maybe I got lucky? Hopefully there is no delay and the shipping time remains true to what's in the confirmation

attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 154
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones