• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Where to enter unlock code?

FreeRock

Lurker
Sep 29, 2011
Hi,

I've just bought an HTC Incredible S, locked to T-Mobile, UK and an unlock code for the phone yesterday. The problem is I don't know where to enter the unlock code. When I insert a Lebara sim card and reboot, there is no input form for the code except the screen and "Limited service". Then, I tried to go to Settings->Security but nothing useful there, too.

Could any body help me to unlock the phone? Thank you very much :D

P/s: Sorry for the terrible English :(

Hi,

I've just bought an HTC Incredible S, locked to T-Mobile, UK and an unlock code for the phone yesterday. The problem is I don't know where to enter the unlock code. When I insert a Lebara sim card and reboot, there is no input form for the code except the screen and "Limited service". Then, I tried to go to Settings->Security but nothing useful there, too.

Could any body help me to unlock the phone? Thank you very much :D

P/s: Sorry for the terrible English :(

Is the unlock code from T-Mobile? If its a genuine code you should be getting the option to put your code in after booting your phone with your new sim card. Contacting your new service provider may be able to help.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones