• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Where to find movies/tv shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not piracy if it's a website based in a county that allows it.
Do you live in said country? No? Then guess what? It's still piracy, it's still illegal, and it's still against this forum's rules.

Besides.....we're sharing!!!

Stop trying to use euphemisms to justify your illegal activities.

Upvote 0
Do you live in said country? No? Then guess what? It's still piracy, it's still illegal, and it's still against this forum's rules.

Stop trying to use euphemisms to justify your illegal activities.

i don't understand what all this against the rules stuff is about and anyway are you a moderator on this site NO!!! So what is the problem nobody is breaking any rules here and no one is doing anything illegal and if this thread bothers you that much why not just ignore it
I mean really man don't you have something better to do :cool::cool:

Upvote 0
i don't understand what all this against the rules stuff is about

Then allow me to enlighten you.....

Linking to pirated/illegal software: It's a shame I actually have to touch on this. Don't do it. It will be removed and repeat offenses will result in a ban.

and anyway are you a moderator on this site NO!!! So what is the problem nobody is breaking any rules here and no one is doing anything illegal and if this thread bothers you that much why not just ignore it
I am, and the fact that this whole thread is nothing but requests for PMs strongly suggests that you have something to hide. Furthermore, anything that might suggest that Android Forums encourages or condones copyright breaches leaves the site open to legal action.

Long answer short - we can't (nor do we wish to) control what you do outside of Android Forums, but while here you are expected to abide by the rules and not request, link to or distribute copyrighted material without express permission of the rights holder(s).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones