Where to find nandroid backup

Last Updated: 2012-12-04 14:19:33
  1. danielkeyes45

danielkeyes45 Active Member

I just unlocked and rooted my N7 and installed Clockword Mod Recovery. I made a nandroid backup as soon as everything was flashed, but I can't find where that backup is saved. Does anyone know where it goes by default?

Advertisement
  2. mrhomiec

mrhomiec Well-Known Member

it creates a 'clockworkmod' folder. and if you have the latest CWM installed, there would be a 'backups' and 'blobs' subfolders that are both required for nandroids.
    danielkeyes45 likes this.
  3. danielkeyes45

danielkeyes45 Active Member

That is the folder that I am looking for. I know on my phone I can find that in the root folder (of the SD card), but with the N7 there are four different root folders (presumably because of the multiple users) and I can't find the clockwork mod stuff in any of them.
  4. mrhomiec

mrhomiec Well-Known Member

i'm not using 4.2 yet because of this weird stuff going on.

are you on the latest CWM? the latest version supports 4.2 and its multi-users.

but i did read something about that the backups are in the /0/clockworkmod folder.
    danielkeyes45 likes this.
  5. rootbrain

rootbrain Well-Known Member

If you're on 4.2.x with multiple users, it will be under the main user /media/data/0. Make sure you are on CWM 6.0.1.9 which is the first version that is 4.2 compatible. Previous versions weren't ready for 4.2 yet.

And that's the main reason I'm still on 4.1.2 I hate that multi-user, and that there is no option to disable it during installation/upgrade.
    lucky013 and danielkeyes45 like this.