where to find note to self notes?Support

Last Updated:

1. druminfected

druminfected Member This Topic's Starter

Hello I was watching and looking at how to make note to selfs and did it just like the tutorial and then just hit send after I made my message and it said sending message.

I just wanted to know where on earth are the note to selfs, and also if anyone knows if android has a to do app yet. I'm using noodles right now and just was curious if android has a "to do" app and if there is something than noodles as well. thanks so much for your time, and see everyone around the community

Advertisement
  2. druminfected

druminfected Member This Topic's Starter

i found a voice note to self in my email finally so that finally answers my question. never mind :)

3. alamoe

alamoe Well-Known Member

I think the most popular to-do app is probably Astrid. There are plenty of them though. I would suggest checking on appbrain, download a bunch of them and see which one you like best.

4. clitrenta

clitrenta Well-Known Member

I use gTasks myself because it syncs with Google Calendar Tasks. It might not be as robust as some apps but I prefer to type on my computer if possible. It's just easier. If I create it on my G2, it will show up in my tasks on-line.