Where's All of my Music?

Last Updated:

1. BrandonWOGL

BrandonWOGL New Member

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone knows what's going on here. I'll try to provide as much information as I can.

-------------------

So basically, I have all of my music on iTunes, as shown here (Note, I whited out all of the music, so that didn't become the topic of discussion lol):

[​IMG]

I'm going to use the song, "Citizen/Soldier by 3 Doors Down" as my example throughout this. Now, it shows up on itunes as you can see, and you can also see that I should have 389 songs. Now, it's all fine and dandy if my phone has a limit on how much music I can have on it, but can someone explain the following? I mean, Rhapsody shouldn't have a limit on how many songs right?

[​IMG]

Now, I did the whole "Match your iTunes local tracks to subscription tracks from the Music Guide" thing, as shown:

[​IMG]

So it says that it matched all of the 388 tracks and blahh...but it still does not show up in rhapsody, or on my phone...if i need to delete songs or whatever, I definitely will since I don't listen to 3/4ths of them anyways...Any ideas??

Advertisements
  2. dodger55fan

dodger55fan Well-Known Member

I don't know why you're going through the trouble of using a program, just plug in the usb, in the notification panel click mount to usb, create a new folder called "Music", and then just drag and drop whatever songs you want (you only have about 2GB so you could easily select all) over to that folder you just created. Then unmount the USB and you should be golden.