Where's JellyBean???General

1. twixer

twixer Member

Cid is H3G_001 on the 3 network, looks like it could be a while yet for me!
  2. dencio

dencio Member

Tnx mate. I thought i was left behind with the update. Im new to android scene. Il just enjoy ICS for the meantime. Cheers :)
  3. GuitarG20

GuitarG20 Clueless Senior Member Contributor

4. polaris68

polaris68 Member

They started rolling it out in Taiwan 10 - 12 days ago. I read somewhere that they stopped in order to sort out some problems with the upgrade.

If they have resumed rolling it out then this may be a good sign.
  5. Dave L

Dave L Well-Known Member

Yep, also in Bangkok. Your CID is likely the same as mine. Its htc_044 which is the SEA version. It was supposed to be the next to roll out 2 weeks ago after the htc_619 (?) Taiwan roll out.

I guess that the hearsay of finding issues/bugs with the Taiwan roll out must be right. So I'm happy to be waiting for a stable release and that HTC put the roll out on hold.
  6. Trollatoppan

Trollatoppan Well-Known Member

Maybe we will get it for Christmas :)
  7. krudra

krudra Active Member

From India here.. Unbranded Phone.. Any idea when JB will be out??
  8. tripleX

tripleX Member

No one knows that for sure yet. If you ask them on their official Facebook page they will respond with "Soon" or "We will inform you right on time when the update is available, thank you for being patient" and bla bla bla :D But I really do HOPE that it will be SOON :-D
  9. GuitarG20

Android 4.1 FAQ - HTC

So good news, we are definitely getting it!

However, still no dates. "blahblahblahhardtotellwhenblahblahblah" come on you guys, you already have it pushed to some handsets. Let's at least be honest about when it's gonna happen. :p
  10. polaris68

polaris68 Member

Reading between the lines, it looks like this isn't going to be released any time soon.
  11. Trollatoppan

Trollatoppan Well-Known Member

Rumors says its been delayed until 19th of November...
    GuitarG20 likes this.
  12. GuitarG20

source? but thanks for the info!
  13. jimbobcook

jimbobcook Well-Known Member

I'd be happy if it's before Christmas so if this is true that would be rather spiffing!

Cheers
  14. travisbest

travisbest Active Member

Someone from HTC Europe confirmed to me the same date for releasing the JB update. We'll see.
  15. GuitarG20

seriously though, i use apex and widgetlocker so I don't have to see sense hardly at all. I just want the better notification pane
  16. blackepoxy

blackepoxy Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if the jelly bean update for the hTC one x will include the split screen multi tasking like the galaxy S3 has?
    Does the android operating system 4.1.2 make this possible or is this something that only Samsung touchwiz makes possible?

Someone just showed me this on their galaxy S3 and I am rather jealous.
    Will the jelly bean update for the at&t one x make this possible?
    I am strongly thinking no is the answer.
  17. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

I think that's a Samsung thing unfortunately, it's not been on any of the Jelly Bean ROMs I've tried and they're all based on source.
  18. razvan06

razvan06 Well-Known Member

You are right, it's available only on Samsung's own ROM.
    Devices that i know that have split screen are : S3, Note, Note II.
  19. Wilkas

Wilkas Well-Known Member

Any news guys? I've seen a few rumours saying europe rollout begins tomorrow.
  20. GuitarG20

I've heard that too, so I suppose we will find out tomorrow
  21. nfrogers08

nfrogers08 Member

Why is my cid cwh_001?
  22. tobyjuggler

tobyjuggler Well-Known Member

Your phone came from Carphone Warehouse?
  23. polaris68

polaris68 Member

Anyone in Europe getting Jelly Bean yet??
  24. Wilkas

Wilkas Well-Known Member

Nothing in the UK yet and I have an unbranded handset so presume I'd be first in line.. the wait goes on :D Wish HTC would be a little more transparent about stuff like this, just the odd update about what is going on would be nice.
  25. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

They're cagey on releasing info, just in case they get it wrong, change/their mind.

Right up until the 11th hour, they said the Desire HD was getting ICS, then about 2 days before everyone thought it would be rolling out, they did a total 180 and said they couldn't do it. They caught MASSIVE flak for that.

It's frustrating to the end user, but I can sort of understand their MO in not being too specific.