1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Where's Loota been lately?

1. Plaigh

Plaigh Well-Known Member

I normally see him post but I haven't seen him around much. Unless I'm stalking... er, I mean looking for him in the wrong areas [​IMG][​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

If anything he is probably just dealing with life stuff. We all have obligations to fulfill outside this forum and if you are concerned feel free to send him a friendly PM just asking whats up :)

I am sure he will respond to you shortly!
  3. Plaigh

Plaigh Well-Known Member

OMG... I can't ... I'm too shy, besides I have nothing to wear & my hair is a mess :p

I'll just wait patiently for his return. :)
  4. treb1797

treb1797 Well-Known Member

Your too shy ?

You started an entire thread just to find out where this member is. I'd hardly call that shy. Heck..I'd be flattered, that is if your not a stalker. :D
  5. Plaigh

Plaigh Well-Known Member

HA HA HA - Nahhh I'm too lazy to be a stalker. That would mean I would have to actually get up, think & have to go somewhere LOL. I'd much rather stalk from the comfort of my own home HA HA HA
  6. treb1797

I know...isn't Facebook great. :thumb:
  7. Plaigh

Plaigh Well-Known Member

Facebook is all fun & games till someone gets blocked LMAO
  8. jerofld

jerofld Fixing stuff is not easy VIP Member

To stalk Loota from the comfort of your own home, click here

:p
  9. treb1797

Just when I was starting to think you weren't a stalker you go & say something like that. :D Well...ahhhh, good luck in finding who your looking for. Oh & don't call me...I'll call you. :p Got it ? Good. :)

:vroam:
  10. treb1797

Now that's a stalker for ya. :D
  11. Plaigh

Plaigh Well-Known Member

DANG... You got me all excited, I thought it was gonna be a webcam link :p
  12. treb1797

Now it just got creepy. :bath:
  13. Plaigh

Plaigh Well-Known Member

OMG my abs hurt from laughing! I can just imagine what Loota is gonna think when he reads all this ... HA HA HA HA - that's the funniest part! :rofl:
  14. treb1797

I sent him a PM & told him you were looking for him. He quickly responded w/ "OMG, have you seen my passport ? I need to leave the country." :D
  15. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

He's going to interrupt the thread by yellin', "LUDAAAAA!", references.... it might be spelled a little different though :eek:
  16. Plaigh

Plaigh Well-Known Member

WHAT?!?! You DID NOT!!!! OMG OMG OMG - He knows that I was looking for him??? OH CRAP! What do I do, what do I say - I'm gonna dig a hole & make arrangements... Oh wait, he's looking for his passport WHEW, I thought it was serious. :p
  17. jerofld

So your first response to being 'discovered' is to start digging a hole and make 'arrangements'?

Uh...

uhmm...

:vroam:
  18. treb1797

Now she's just playing hard to get :D Literally ;)
  19. Plaigh

Plaigh Well-Known Member

Oh you guys are too much... I don't even have a witty reply - It happens (not often, but it does)
  20. jerofld

So she created this new, fun game called "Fugitive"? It's the spin off game from Clue?

Plaigh, with the shovel, in the computer room is now on the run!
  21. Loota

Loota Well-Known Member

My ears are burning.. - YouTube

Ive spent the last hour and a half finding that, and uploading it to youtube just so I could post it here ;)

Hey Plaigh long time no see :) Yeah stuff has been crazy.. Moved, and then GF broke up with me and then the great blackout of 2012.. But I am alive I assure you :p
  22. treb1797

I was thinking the same thing. :p

No seriously, I have no freakin Clue :stupid::hmmmm::D
  23. treb1797

OK...your here. We'll let you kids have the thread to yourselves. :D
  24. Loota

Loota Well-Known Member

Too far plaigh! you go too far! Here I am, putting sugar in my coffee and my webcams red light switches on and turns to me...
  25. treb1797

This has the making of an AF Love Connection. :D

Damn..where's Chuck Woolery when you need 'em ? :p

Ok...we'll be back in 2 & 2 :smokingsomb: