1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Where's my Astro Player app? Its missing!

Last Updated:

1. Viperdoc_

Viperdoc_ New Member This Topic's Starter

My Astro Player Upgrade and Astro Flie Mgr Pro are not under All Apps! They both show up under Android Market Downloads as Installed. I can't find them anywhere on my device.

I recently had my device replaced because of another issue and re-downloaded all my apps in the Android Market and these two did not show up.

- Allow automatic updating is checked
    - Shutdown and restart accomplished
    - Have not uninstalled because I am afraid I will be charged for the app again.
    - No other apps seem to be missing

Can anyone tell me how to get back my access to these purchased apps? Thanks!

(HTC Incredible)

Advertisement
  2. HarleyG33k

HarleyG33k Member

I just noticed this same exact problem last night. Same exact symptoms that you are having. Hopefully an update will fix this. It's a pain to go to the apps market/my apps to open it.

3. DJKnut

DJKnut New Member

I just went through the same thing.. duh.! Then I actually read the supplied info on the market page where it said to install the basic Astro app FIRST... and the Pro version is just an access KEY... Once I did that, all was well.! :)

4. pixaro

pixaro Well-Known Member

"Astro Player Upgrade" and "Astro Flie Mgr Pro" are upgrades. It will not be displayed under all apps. You must install "Astro Flie Mgr" and "Astro Player".