Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

General Where's my thread?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by jrmckins, Sep 6, 2010.

1. jrmckins

jrmckins Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    I started a thread to let people know that their SD card may end up needing to be reformatted and now the thread is gone. No note from a mod. No sign of it being moved. Where is it?

Advertisement

2. gonzoguy24

gonzoguy24 Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Structural Engineer - Nuclear Industry
    Aurora, IL
    Well that language certainly will not help your cause...

It is probably in support or troubleshooting or was probably a duplicate so just take it easy man.

3. crazyg0od33

crazyg0od33 Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2010
    The easy way to find it is go to your profile, and go to statistics and find all threads by you. Thats how I find all my posts and stuff

4. killadanny

killadanny Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2010
  5. rcrott1

rcrott1 Well-Known Member

Posting threads with profanity, will not be tolerated. I am not sure who moved your thread, but it was moved. That being said, in the future please refrain from such language on the boards when posting thread titles. And next time, just PM a mod, or do as was stated above and view your stats in your profile.

6. DaSchmarotzer

DaSchmarotzer Blame it on me
    VIP Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Studying
    Qu
    Please refrain from using this kind of language. As stated by a few users, you can also go to your profile and find all your posts or threads you started this way.

Thread censored and locked.

7. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice
    VIP Member

Nov 28, 2009
    Calm down there!!!

As stated above, your thread has been found.

Typically, when threads are moved a redirect is left to indicate that the thread has been moved. I'm not sure why one was not left this time but I PROMISE you that it was not on purpose. I also promise that I will look into it... chances are that it was just a button slip though.

In the future, there are many tools available to FIND all of your previous posts and threads. Please use them. If you are unsure of HOW to use them, feel free to PM me and I'll be more than happy to teach you how to use them! :)

8. jrmckins

jrmckins Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    I like having to search for threads I start. It keeps it fresh and challenging.

9. twospirits

twospirits AF's janitor

Oct 4, 2009
    Male
    Database Programmer, Sprint Advocate
    Queens, NY
    Well if members were to place their posts/threads in the correct section, we wouldn't have to step in and do it ourselves. But being that you retaliated by editing out your comments in the thread of yours i will therefore close that thread as well.

TS

woop likes this.