• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Where's the rest of my picture?

slugger09

Jul 20, 2010
Northern Ireland
Whats goin on here? Trying to upload to Picasa from my HTC desire and a quarter of the picture is missing. I uploaded several to Picasa at different times and they have all ended up like this. Any idea why?

Attachments

• IMAG0006.jpg
    IMAG0006.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 27
It looks like it isn't sending the whole picture and finishing the connection before it completes. Are you sending it over the mobile network or Wifi? Do you have a good enough signal if its over the mobile network?

Unfortunately, I don't use Picasa so I have no idea if its something wrong with the service or not. I normally use Photobucket instead.

Reactions: slugger09
Upvote 0
It looks like it isn't sending the whole picture and finishing the connection before it completes. Are you sending it over the mobile network or Wifi? Do you have a good enough signal if its over the mobile network?

Unfortunately, I don't use Picasa so I have no idea if its something wrong with the service or not. I normally use Photobucket instead.

That was over Wifi, Is Photobucket fine? I also have a Photobucket account and Flickr maybe should try one of them

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones