Which 1 should i choose? Samsung Galaxy Ace or Iphone 3gs??

Last Updated:

1. Sarah Lovely

Sarah Lovely New Member

Should i choose Samsung Galaxy Ace or Iphone 3gs?
    hello everyone......i m gonna buy a smartphone for my brother and it's his first smartphone.....dis whole week i searched on internet nd got to like iphone 3gs and samsung galaxy ace.......mainly bcoz both of them r inside my budget...my bro likes smartphones which luks manly n got features, dat's y i chose galaxy ace...and i came to find out dat ace is much more better den iphone 3gs (technically). but today morning while reading the reviews of Samsung galaxy ace on cnet and techradar i found out dat ace has serious problem of battery life...and sometimes it shuts down automatically...and it keeeps only 8 hours of charge....so frm dat time i got stuck between galaxy ace and iphone 3gs...i was going to buy galaxy ace finally (bcoz of it's sylish and manly looks like iphone 4 and it's look is much more better then 3gs' 1)...but now i m in deep sea......brothers and sis , which 1 should i choose???????

Advertisement
  2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Two awesome devices. Tough choice to be made here... Hmm! :confused:

If you were talking about an HTC device, I would have an answer for you on spot. However, since I'm not familiar with either phones, I wouldn't be the best person on here to say which you should get.

Nevertheless, Samsung has for as I've read and seen here on the forums, as proven themselves to be quite an opponent. I'm not a big fan of iOS -- but who knows what could change in the future.

Everyone will have their own opinion on which is better and why... that is why it's called opinion. In the end the decision is solely on you.

I'm sure many others will eventually chime in to give their views and opinions. Best of luck on whichever device you choose.

P.s. I'm moving this thread to our Android Lounge since it's not a debatable discussion.