1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

Which 4G LTE device best on 3G only?

Last Updated:

1. albiewan

albiewan Well-Known Member

I love the Note II but hate the price so probably going with the Samsung S3 or HTC Evo 4GLTE on Sprint...just not sure which. Main concern, since I'll be stuck on 3G until LTE comes to Southern California, is which device will give me the best data service on 3G? Thoughts?

Advertisement
  2. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator

As someone who has both devices, hands down the Evo 4G LTE. :D:D
    albiewan likes this.
  3. albiewan

Hmmm, ok...would that be applied to signal strength variables? I mean, I'm in Los Angeles County, which is pretty much saturated with towers anyway so, wherever you are I'm assuming you have excellent 3G signal to begin with, is that correct?
  4. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator

Actually it's been pretty shotty for the past few months because of the NV upgrades conflicting with old towers. I'm in Chicago.
  5. albiewan

ok, well, I appreciate your input...I've loved my trusty Evo 4G so, I'll wait for a few more comments on here from (hopefully other local owners) with both phones. I'll probably go with the new Evo. Besides, I'm addicted to the kickstand. Now if Sprint was to drop the price of the Note II, then well...