• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Which android phone i should buy out of these two , pls help me guys

I have a budget of around rs 12000 ( 210 $ approx ) , and i have selected lg l5 and sony live with walkman but i'm really cofused which one should i buy both have their pros and cons but here are the things which i want from my phone : - 1 large screen min 3.7 inches
2 large battery to watch movies and videos .
3 to run apps and lots of games you can see my name i'm a hardcore gamer
4 a good music player
5 ics both the phones i mentioned is running on ics . So pls suggest me a good phone . Thanx in advance

Hello and welcome to the forums Maxx - thanks for joining!! :)

Which phone is best really is a difficult one to answer. You've narrowed the choice down to a couple of possibilities, which is great. I would try to get to a store and get a bit of hands on time with each phone, so you can see what they are like (my wife has a Samsung Galaxy S and, compared to my Desire HD, it feels too light, like I would break it).

You could also try checking with other users of both phones to see what they think of them - LG Optimus L5 - Android Forums and Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman - Android Forums (I realise that there doesn't seem to be much traffic in the LG L5 sub-forum, but there is in the Sony Live one :))

Hope you find this place useful... if you need any help navigating the forums, feel free to hit one of us guides up :D

Upvote 0
like the other guy posted. if you want to play lots of games and have a larger battery. those phones wont cut it. id suggest the galaxy s 3. great phone. great quality, nice big screen, runs great has great storage but its alot of money but if your upgrading or just starting up a plan it be cheaper.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones