Which Android to get?

Last Updated:

1. Remmy420

Remmy420 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey, everyone. I live in Canada, and I need a new phone. I am on Sasktel. My BlackBerry I had was dropped too many times so I need a new phone now:cool:. There is still 2 years left in my contract so I can't upgrade or anything. I was looking at getting the Galaxy S, but it's 650$ at Sasktel, and everywhere else online seems to be sold out. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. CuBz

CuBz Well-Known Member

I have the Xperia X10 and would highly recommended it as it is a fantastic phone.

But, if you prefer to have the latest version of Android, I wouldn't opt for the Xperia X10 as it is still on 1.6 till October+ then it will get the 2.1 upgrade.

On the other hand, I can wait till October for the 2.1 update (Which will add HD video recording), as the phone is fantastic for me at the moment, and I have had no problems whatsoever.

I am in the UK so I have no idea whether this phone is available from Sasktel and how much, but it goes for around $500 in the US

3. Remmy420

Remmy420 New Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks, I'll check that one out. Anyone know where the best places to buy phones in Canada is?