• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Which apps not compatible with HTC Wildfire

ed_mcdill

Lurker
Jul 6, 2010
I have read a number of reviews mentioning that not all apps are compatible with the Wildfire due to the lower screen resolution. Does anyone know which (of the more popular apps) will not be available? Is it possible to install an app that is not compatible? Cheers

My sister got a wildfire today and after searching the market got no results for lookout, internal memory widget and app lock (I'm guessing there will be a few others too). So are these not available on the wildfire? Quite disappointing tbh these aren't big fancy visual apps.

Do we think the wildfire will get these apps later on down the line?

Upvote 0
Quite disappointing tbh these aren't big fancy visual apps.

Do we think the wildfire will get these apps later on down the line?

Sometimes as a developer you are so involved in your projects that you don't even see a wildfire coming.
I expect if you send a quick mail to the authors, they'll have a test with a Wildfire and open the app for that resolution if it works.

Reactions: laney88
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones