Which Battery Widget do y'all use?General

Last Updated:

1. ludist210

ludist210 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yes, I'm from the south.

Which battery widget do you fellow Eris users use? I saw that HTC made one, but I've been using the one that mPippin developed since I got my phone. It's nice that it monitors the battery and lets me turn on/off WiFi, GPS and BlueTooth or change my display options from one press.

I was just curious which you guys recommend.

Advertisement
  2. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

All things being equal, I'll use an HTC widget before anyone else's just because I figure who knows more about widget-izing an HTC phone than HTC. There may be a fault in my logic, but it's my faulty logic and I like it. :)

I use Battery by HTC. And I also use the GPS, WiFi, 3g and bluetooth widgets that came in the phone. For a while I was using another program to control all the 'radio' settings and then I deleted it (see first paragraph as to why).

3. Caddyman

Caddyman Well-Known Member

i use the battery meter in the notification bar. im not adding a widget to tell me how my battery is meanwhile its using my battery :p

4. mc48

mc48 Well-Known Member

I am using the battery widget from mippin, inc as well. It is very unobtrusive and one touch to toggle gps, wifi and BT and also a shortcut to display settings. I hate a cluttered home screen and does away with all those toggle widgets.

5. snorge

snorge Well-Known Member

I use the HTC one, the built in meter isn't very good for telling exactly how much you have left 50% can look like the same thing as 35.

6. Mortgage_It

Mortgage_It Well-Known Member

+1

-not from "the south"

7. Solidis

Solidis Well-Known Member

Im using BatteryLife v1.3.3 I love it .. you can customize the color.. I have mine from 100% - 51% (Green) 50% - 26% ( Yellow ) and 25% - 0 (Red) it helps me out alot.. i love it you should try it.. and i havent seen any battery drainage scence i got it.. it actually lasts a little bit longer in my case.. I also use Advanced Task killer.. Helps Alot with Battey !!:cool:

8. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

I like one that's a bit bigger than the notification bar one because I'd like to be able to see it clearly without reading glasses on. :)

9. korben dallas

korben dallas Well-Known Member

I use battery left it tells you how long you can go on a full charge also

10. Solitary

Solitary Well-Known Member

htc battery

11. MOS95B

MOS95B Well-Known Member

+2 - In my mind, it's like pulling extra equipment in a trailer to tell you how much gas is left in the car. ;)

May not be true, but that's how I see it.