Which Case Do You use?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. jradicle11

jradicle11 That Guy VIP Member This Topic's Starter

Which case are you guys using on your Droid 2?

I'm thinking about getting one and am curious about which you guys think are the best.

Advertisement
  2. arvcube

arvcube Member

i'm using the silicone gel one from Verizon. i could have gotten one online cheaper but i wanted to get my phone protected already. paid $14.99 with a corporate discount. i like it because it's flexible and pretty thick and it won't scratch (hopefully) the body. as for the screen protectors, i was hoping it would cover the entire front face but it doesn't. it only covers the active screen area.

3. jradicle11

jradicle11 That Guy VIP Member This Topic's Starter

I just bought the clear plastic snap-on case from Verizon for $14.99 with my corporate discount.

4. dmdillon

dmdillon New Member

I am using a leather pocket similar to what you get out of the box with a BlackBerry. It isn't specific to the D2 and the top sticks out a bit. I'm not a fan of belt holsters and prefer to keep my phone in my pocket. I also use the screen protectors sold by VZW. I was disappointed at first that it doesn't cover the entire screen, but now I don't really notice it. I LOVE the anti reflective surface.

5. mihalich

mihalich Well-Known Member

I got the dark purple plastic vz case for my wife. Its equivalent to the seidio innocase I have for my droid 1. The purple looks pretty cool on it.

Joe

6. RJT185

RJT185 VIP Member VIP Member

I got the non-belt silicone black one from VZW, my only complaint is that gets in the way of the keyboard top row.

7. pool_shark

pool_shark Well-Known Member

Currently I have the Nite-Ize rugged velcro case. The case/holster combo from Verizon is on its way.

8. Desync

Desync Well-Known Member

I have a roket fish snapon black case, and a wal-mart black leather belt clip for my D2. Without the snapon case the D2 was a bit lose in the bel clip, but it never fell out as it has very good velcro on it, but with the snap on case it fits snug.

9. WildrideDroid

WildrideDroid Member

i bought the black rubber one from verizon and it even fit with the extended battery which was good