Which case will fit Incredible w VZ's silicone cover?Accessories

Last Updated:

1. Smudgie

Smudgie Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have the silicon cover from VZ for $14.99 (I think that is what it cost). Are there any leather belt cases that will fit the Incredible with this skin on it? Thanks

Advertisement
  2. Doc_Stew

Doc_Stew Well-Known Member

3. allen2oo3

allen2oo3 Well-Known Member

4. longdaddy

longdaddy Well-Known Member

I'm using my leather side pouch that I bought at Verizon store for my MOTO Droid its just a little snug I would recommend it thou

5. trankster

trankster Well-Known Member

6. Smudgie

Smudgie Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Any chance that Seidio will make a horizontal leather case that is made to fit with their shell case? I see that they offer this option for the Moto Droid but nothing listed as of yet for the DI?

7. Tyrolis

Tyrolis Member

Good luck with that as I ordered that based on a recommendation (from this site prob buried it that Accessory cluster by now) and got the wrong case. Totally sketchy packing knew it was bad news and a return. I chatted with a online rep and they refunded my money and let me keep the case so I guess that is all I can ask for. Personally... I would look else where.

8. jamor

jamor Well-Known Member

What do you mean sketchy packing?

9. hal1

hal1 Well-Known Member

I'm hoping that the holser designed to work with the Innocase will also work with the verizon silicon case

10. Patkid

Patkid Well-Known Member

I bought the same case shown in post #5.
    I also have the VZ silicone case.
    My Incredible with the silcone case will go in............just a bit of a push, but it is difficult to get out. I certainly can not get it out in time to answer a call.
    I use the case when I don't HAVE to use the phone.............so it is really not a good solution for me.

11. trankster

trankster Well-Known Member

Patkid, don't give up on the case. As a follow up to my # 5, I also found it was snug and slow to get out. I stretched the case out and it now works perfectly.

I took a small towel and wet it (thoroughly but not dripping wet) and then crammed it as tightly as I could into the case. I left that way overnight. Next day removed the wet and replaced with a dry towel and again crammed it in tight and left that way for the day. Removed the towel, let it dry out, and now have the perfect fit. The tackiness of the silicone case keeps it from falling out, but it comes out easily for a phone call.

12. mistamista2000

mistamista2000 Well-Known Member

HTC case from Best Buy fits the silicone case perfectly...Not to snug either.