• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Which Droid X accessories are you buying on release day?

I will use my car dock for GPS I just sold my tom tom

I'm keeping my old Magellan for serious preplanned navigation. I was playing with my Eris Google Nav going home the other day and kept getting a "cannot connect to server" prompt when it tried to recalculate a route. I WAS NOT in a bad signal area. I had used GNav thru there before. I was listening to one of the CNET podcasts a couple of days later and they mentioned a Google Nav outage which is probably what I experienced. No outage problems with a self contained Nav product.

Upvote 0
I got the travel combo which includes a screen protector, the car mount and a charger. It was marked down and I also bought the home docking station. With the mark downs and my discount i got it all for about $84 after tax. Free overnight shipping rules! I will get my phone and the accessories FRIDAY!!!! WOOO HOOO! I guess that makes up or the hard time I had ordering online :) Not to mention I am a new add on to my girlfriend's account so I bought a Droid and used it for almost a week then mailed it back to VZW. When they reset my credit they accidently also gave me the new every two also plus I get a one time $75 credit on my first bill! so basically I got a phone and accessories that would have costed $283 for $178!!! :)

Upvote 0
Does anybody know the return policy of a verizon store. i know i have 30 days to return it, but I wanted to buy a screen protector there and try it out for a couple of days.

I had one of the verizon screen protectors for my dare and it really really just sucked. If I lose any of the screen sensitivity to the protector, I want to return it. Anyone know?

Thanks!

Upvote 0
Does anybody know the return policy of a verizon store. i know i have 30 days to return it, but I wanted to buy a screen protector there and try it out for a couple of days.

I had one of the verizon screen protectors for my dare and it really really just sucked. If I lose any of the screen sensitivity to the protector, I want to return it. Anyone know?

Thanks!

Call your local VZW store and ask.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones