Which files on SD Card are important?

Last Updated:

1. Cjohn8792

Cjohn8792 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have a ton of crap on my SD card, including old velocity information and I'm using Raptor so I don't think I need it. I was wondering if someone has or could create a list of the needed files on the SD card so I can delete the ones I don't need. I have folders for apps which I don't have on my phone anymore and i don't want to remove them if it is going to mess something up.

Advertisement
  2. motorsport226

motorsport226 Well-Known Member

As everybody installs different things on their phone, you really can't create a vanilla list of things you can/can't delete.

However, if you no longer use Velocity, you can delete those, and if you have folders from apps that you no longer have installed, you can delete those as well.

3. netizenmt

netizenmt Well-Known Member

Suggestion: copy everything off to a backup folder on your PC first. That way if something crashes after you delete it, you can put it back.

And yeah if you are running Raptor, you can delete anything Velocity. Also any zip you copy there for install purposes could technically be deleted once they have been flashed. You'll just need to put them back again if you ever need to reflash.