Which first Android 3.0 or Droid Mod 2.0?

Last Updated:

1. ocean1

ocean1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I think I may be done waiting for DroidMod to get any kind of release done. Seems all they do on the site is talk. We have seem many MANY ROMS released by other guys and yet DM is still back at the old Sholes ROM basicly. Months and months have passed, they said no longer hindered and the cream of the crop moved to DM I had high hopes. Looks like all DM got was the bitchers and talker Devs.
    SOO which do you think will come first DM 2.0 (or anything beyond the months old 1.1)
    OR Google releasing 3.0 or beyond...
    At this point Im going with Droid mod is dead and Android will release another update first.
    RIP Sholes/DroidMod

Advertisement
  2. snake_fist_gung_fu

snake_fist_gung_fu Well-Known Member

Well I will say this. Pete will release his 1.0 rom before droidmod puts another one out and he has already said that he needs to focus on his school work and it might be a while. DM will come out with a pointless release before 3.0 comes out though.

3. Timaphillips

Timaphillips Well-Known Member

Switched from DroidMod to Cyanogen last night. Honestly, not seeing a big difference. But I did use a new low voltage kernel that's kinda exiting I guess...

Even if the other ROM's are putting out countless trivial updates, at least they are showing us they are actually working on something.

4. droidpcguru

droidpcguru Well-Known Member

Dm let a select few see a "snapshot" of their current project. Right now it is in its infancy, but a stable stock 2.1 ROM. No definite release date, though. I'm fairly sure they will add some bells and whistles to it from what I read also.

5. TheDeathly

TheDeathly New Member

Droidmod isn't dead lmao. Stuff is kept hush hush. join irc and you'll see more. And to OP, i dont see the droid getting much more updates. The snapshot was just for the Devs to see what you had to do to install; if you should wipe/not wipe data.