Which games can the motion play?General

Last Updated:

1. HereticSins

HereticSins Well-Known Member

People with the motion, can you guys try out some games like dead trigger, n.o.v.a3, modern combat or any high end game and let us know if they work fine. Thanks!:D

Works:
    - Asphalt 7.
    - Dead trigger.
    - N.O.V.A 3.
    - Shadow Gun.
    - Minecraft Pocket.
    - Modern Combat 3.

Advertisement
  2. WeekiAj

WeekiAj Active Member

Only game i've loaded is Asphalt 7 - Heat - No Lag What-so-ever
  3. johnnyolivares

johnnyolivares Well-Known Member

Like he said asphalt 7 works fine.
    Dead trigger no lag at all :)
    Gears and guts recently developed a small lag, nothing major though.

Ultimately this phone is a beast, I think it can handle pretty much any game.
  4. Jrdroid

Jrdroid Well-Known Member

See how nova 3 runs. That one is a BLEEP to run on most devices. The only phone i've seen capable of running it smooth is the S3. Everything else including tegra devices lag like poop.
  5. HereticSins

I played it on the esteem and it played with no lagg. :confused:
  6. Jrdroid

Really? I may have worded this wrong. I meant the framerate is horrible. Although I'm sure you know what i meant. I try to play it on my connect ( I had the darn phone at 1.7ghz) and its not running smoothly at all. I also tried on my Asus Transformer 300, framerate is much better, but still dips way below 30 most of the time.
  7. HereticSins

Well on my esteem it ran smooth and everything was fine. I had it overclocked to 2.0 and I increased the vm heapsize when I played it.
  8. Jrdroid

Maybe i should try to increase the vm heapsize on my transformer and see.
  9. HereticSins

Well hope it all works out for you!
  10. mrway2bored

mrway2bored Member

Does any one know if it could run minecraft pocket edition, modern combat 3, gta 3, or max payne?
  11. WeekiAj

WeekiAj Active Member

Just loaded up Grand Theft Auto 3 , No Issues either - and everything maxed out :)
  12. johnnyolivares

johnnyolivares Well-Known Member

Jrdroid, I tried downloading Nova 3 on the play store but it says it's incompatible.
  13. Jrdroid

I know for a fact the game will run on the Motion 4G. You just have to obtain the game through other means. Im not discussing that at all though. So ill just have to see how it runs when i get the phone.
  14. mrway2bored

mrway2bored Member

Has anyone tried minecraft pocket edition?
  15. Jrdroid

You can add N.O.V.A 3 to the list OP. Games runs at 60fps with some dips here and there. Shadowgun is smooth as well. Will test more games.
  16. Mrsly6900

Mrsly6900 New Member

Minecraft Pocket edition runs just fine.
  17. Jrdroid

Modern Combat 3 runs BUTTER SMOOTH
  18. aaronmy

aaronmy Well-Known Member

How do you pay for the apps that you the market claims isnt compatible
  19. HereticSins

Using a different device?
  20. mrway2bored

mrway2bored Member

Can some one recoerd them selves playing the games that are listed and post it on youtube because im really curious lol i would even subscribe
  21. LGismyVISION

LGismyVISION Well-Known Member

The LG Motion , got better scores than the 1.5 Quad Core that the SGS III international version has! The Lg Motion is even better than the Samsung Galaxy SIII in gaming , the only ups of the SGS III is bigger screen , its popular so more devs most likely , it will get jellybean , etc

I hope jellybean comes to this , if it does , I will buy this right away , no regrets , well maybe one..... It atleast needed a 3.7 inch screen ..... :I
  22. Jrdroid

I can't say, but i do guarantee they work. N.O.V.A. 3 though sometimes gives me random black screens while i play, but i think that's more on gameloft's side. I guess they haven't optimized for the S4 chipset.
  23. mrway2bored

mrway2bored Member

Has anyone tried to play call of duty black ops zombies on the lg motion yet?
  24. blaze420916

blaze420916 Well-Known Member

I'm playing gta3 but i get no sound after open sequence of the game anyone else having this problem?