• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Which games have you bought?

Ledahgrim

Apr 12, 2015
Before google finally distributed google play cards in my country I used to pirate
all my android games since I have no credit or debit card and for some reasons I
can't get one yet.

But now that I can just buy a prepaid card in any store I have bought quite some
nifty games I enjoy a lot:

-DeathSmiles
-Chaos Rings I, II, Omega
-Final Fantasy III, IV, IV After Years.

Which have you bought and why?

Reactions: mikedt
I mainly only buy games I know have no adds or IAPPS because I like that when I buy
a game I get a full retail product.

These games I mentioned are like that, No online needed to play, Full game, No Iapps and
avobe all else they are quality games instead of all of the freemium stuff that's all over
the google play store...

I'm planing on buying Espgaluda II and Chaos Rings III once it gets released in english since
it currently is only available in japanese.

Upvote 0
My favourite purchase probably remains as Star Traders RPG Elite. There are no ads (even in the lite version if I remember correctly), but there are some IAP's. However, those IAP's are not vital to progress in the game (things like the ship designer are simply nice little extras and not essential), and to be fair to the developers (Trese Brothers) they are constantly adding and updating their games, including adding content for free so I don't mind supporting them with an IAP.

Upvote 0
Far too many to count.

I have over 240 games as part of Humble Bundles alone, not including the countless games I've bought via Play/Amazon.

Glad you've seen the light and stopped pirating stuff. :)
I've purchased many hundreds (if not a few thousands) of apps and games - I'm always a bit startled anytime I load up an app like MyPaidApps to get an approximation of how much I've spent invested in the Android ecosystem. ;)

My most recent paid-game purchase is Implosion - Never Lose Hope. The game itself is a sort of free demo - six levels of hack 'n slash awesomesauce, good for probably a half-hour of game time. If you're hooked (and you will be) the rest of the game is unlocked with a single $10 IAP - and that's the only IAP content in the game. You can't even buy more of the in-game currency if you wanted to; you've got to grind and level and earn it the old fashioned way. All around, I'm hugely impressed.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones