Which HDMI cable does the droid x take?Accessories

1. Trauma

Trauma Well-Known Member

Advertisement
    :
  2. Ninja Monkey

Ninja Monkey Well-Known Member

Yeah, you need a micro HDMI male to an HDMI male. The second cable will work.
  3. Trauma

Trauma Well-Known Member

dang, any idea where to get a cheaper one? $15 shipped... already wasted $4 on the first cable.
  4. I bet Wal*Mart has it.
  5. Booya

Booya Well-Known Member

I would say Monoprice.com but those cables are not in stock.
  6. 10splaya22

10splaya22 Well-Known Member

+1. Those are only $5.
  7. SFWB

SFWB Well-Known Member

I can't find them in stock anywhere that is priced reasonably.
  8. wharpig

wharpig Well-Known Member

Micro HDMI is more expensive than the mini HDMI...but Walmart would probably be the cheapest place....Micro HDMI I is the newest thats why it is so much more than mini HDMI.
  9. Ninja Monkey

Ninja Monkey Well-Known Member

The only place I've seen them in stock for cheaper than $15 is Meritline. They have a 6' one for $12.99 with free shipping. Walmart doesn't have squat. Monoprice would also be my first choice but right now it's no dice.
  10. lvhjr

lvhjr New Member

New member and I can't post a site. Google RamElectronics.
  11. HateIphones

HateIphones New Member

I made the same mistake by buying a mini and not a micro. I was a little confused but I also went on Amazon. I bought a 6 foot one from there and worked okay but I ended up buying a 15 foot one too because I wanted a longer reach...so my lazy butt didn't have to get off the couch haha....bought that at a site called ohmycables.com . prices were good and shipping is pretty cheap. Have to make sure it is a micro type D to the standard hdmi though