• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Which HTC? (Desire HD, Desire Z, Incredible S?)

Ok, I now have my Desire HD, and I'm loving it!!!

The only thing I'm not loving is the fact that Vodafone has stuck all their Crapware into it and there is no way of removing it! I am so pissed off! I feel violated, coming from the Original Desire where there was no such thing!

The size of the screen is amazing, and so far, the battery is proving to be rather impressive, despite what people have said (an 1.5hrs of music through bluetooth headphones, and general playing about and after 5hrs I still have over 90% of battery remaining).

P.S. The camera is definitely better than the original Desire, I understand that it's probably nothing to do with the megapixels, but it is better.

Should have gotten a vodafone contract hd from carphone warehouse, they only sell unbranded phones.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones