which is the best 2.1 based rom?

Last Updated:

1. KarKess

KarKess Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I want to flash to a 2.1 based rom but I need bluetooth, stereo bluetooth, and I would really like landscape to work. It's so hard to search the forums for the right info. The roms seem to change every minute with updates. If someone could list known issues with the roms and especially what you like the most, that could help me make the right decision. Oh! Does voice dialing work through bluetooth???

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. KarKess

3. SeanFL

SeanFL Member

Hi KarKess

You're right, the roms seem to change pretty quickly. I've been a fresh user, tried the damage rom and liked it. Now my phone is giving me error 67 sprint errors, and I'm going to try the latest fresh again.

I'd suggest you try the newest builds of those two for a day each and see if you have a preference. I think you'll be really please with either...they are both leaps and bounds ahead of the stock 1.5 or any other 1.5. The Hero experience is really good with 2.1

Sean

KarKess likes this.
  4. KarKess

Thanks Sean!

5. DanielWalker

DanielWalker Well-Known Member

There has been a lot of issues going to the DamageControl ROM if you have used any of the other 2.1 ROMs based off the eris leak. Just wanted to let you know. I really like DamageControl but am not sure about the bluetooth.

6. TreyBano

TreyBano Member

I really like the DarchLegend rom.. Its very stable and bring out all the functionality of 2.1. Hope this helps