which is the best android phone from below.

Last Updated: 2011-01-28 05:17:02
  1. nazimnasser

nazimnasser Member

hai guys! am new in the forum... i joined mai nly to know which of the following android mobiles is the best... my budget is Rs.14000 INR [indian]

1. Samsung Galaxy 3 i5801 [a.k.a. Galaxy Appolo]
    2. HTC Wildfire
    3. Motorola Quench/Cliq XT3

i need it mainly for messaging, checking my mail, listening to music, talking like almost 2 hours a day, etc... using apps.
    i mainly require an android phone with good battery life as well... min. of
    401 min. talktime

please help me out guys....
    p.s. is the call drop issue of Samsung Galaxy 3 solved?

Thank You! :D :D :D

Advertisement
  2. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

I don't think any of the requirements really make one option stand out from the rest. Battery life, as always, is greatly affected by your specific usage. Don't solely rely on the device itself (or any quick fix such as battery apps) to resolve your battery life concerns.
  3. nazimnasser

nazimnasser Member

so which mobile is better???

btw, wht do u think of the LG Optimus One P500?

if it isn't an android phone also, its okay... how do u think is the Nokia X6?

p.s. my budget is 14000 INR
  4. Manxminx

Manxminx Active Member

If you search the web you'll find people complaining that all those phones suffer from short battery life. Not that they do - as said, it all depends how you use it, how much the GPS or Wi-Fi will be on etc.

Your best bet if you will be a heavy user is to buy a second battery to keep with you at all times, or buy an extended life battery.

As to which phone is better, there is no definitive answer, what's best for one person won't be best for another. Do you want them ranked by the best screen, the best internal memory, the best camera, the best case, the lightest phone, the smallest phone, the most powerful cpu? etc etc etc.

Kris.
  5. nazimnasser

nazimnasser Member

okay..i need a good screen, good camera, dsn't matter if its the lightest or not.
    i just need a good android phone tht wouldn bug me with ne kinda future problems!
    and i will not be having my wifi or gps onn all the time!!!
  6. TheBrit

TheBrit Well-Known Member

As I said in your other thread, look at the Optimus One. ;)
    nazimnasser likes this.
  7. Guamguy

Guamguy Well-Known Member

The Optimus One is an Android phone and its the best of the options you listed.
    nazimnasser likes this.
  8. nazimnasser

nazimnasser Member

ohkay... r there any news of phones releasing in the month of feb?
    if so, then, u think i shud wait? or go with the LG?

[u noe, just keeping a backup] :p :D
  9. Guamguy

Guamguy Well-Known Member

There are always new phones, and it seems Samsung plans to release a handful. But I haven't seen one better than the Optimus One. Its basically a mid end phone spec and quality but the pricing on low end. I also like the body design and hand feel of the device. Also has the biggest battery capacity among the low to mid end Androids.
  10. sandeep108

sandeep108 Well-Known Member

I vote for the Optimus 1
    nazimnasser likes this.