which is the best lag fix for 2.2

Last Updated: 2011-10-01 11:38:32
  1. vibrant dave

vibrant dave Member

i did the update to my vibrant and i finally rooted with "super one click" so now how and were please. is voodoo a lag fix and how do i use that one if thats the best one. help please

Advertisement
  2. STiGLOGiC

STiGLOGiC Well-Known Member

What ROM are you using?
  3. vibrant dave

vibrant dave Member

im on the stock rom and i would like to keep the stock 2.2 rom but just make it faster. I had the ryanza lagfix one 2.1 and loved it
  4. STiGLOGiC

okay so you are stock 2.2. If you want to lagfix you need the KA7 voodoo kernel for vibrant. You could use any voodoo kernel, but this one will net you the best results. Stay away from OCLF.
  5. Vibrant X2

Vibrant X2 Well-Known Member

6. pejqwerty

pejqwerty Member

can someone direct to me to or let me know how to install the kernel. Also, the new froyo update says its KA6...but stiglogic reccomends ka7? i appreciate your help.
  7. STiGLOGiC

actually I'm on KB1 now.
  8. dattack

dattack Well-Known Member

Just pick your kernel with voodoo added.

[KERNEL] stock+Voodoo stable 5.x for Vibrant - xda-developers

If you just want the modem, you can just flash the modem.

[REF]!!!Vibrant Modems!!! CWM and ODIN flashable - 2/1/2011 UPDATE!!!! - xda-developers

I just save these links because they do come handy sometimes.
  9. Dreeemer

Dreeemer Member

Hey! Im pretty much a newb to all this, so bear along. Most of the techno-talk is over my head here-FOR NOW... lol Did exactly what the original poster did. I just rooted my vibrant 2.2. Google pointed me to this thread. Want to install voodoo lagfix W/O the modem. Picked the appropriate link & downloaded it. How do I get it on the actual phone & working? Tried search; but like i said-OVER MY HEAD! Help, please?
  10. Dreeemer

Dreeemer Member

Update.... Stored it on my sd card after downloading; found rom manager from clockworkmod in apps & used it to install it on my phone. QUESTION: how do I know voodoo is working? Phone is STILL laggy! Quad speed is still the same...