• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Which is the best spy software for texts and phone conversations

Status
Not open for further replies.
in the US if you will be recording conversations you will have to inform whomever is being recorded on the other end up front "this call may be monitored.."etc..
you can't just throw some spy ware on employees phones , company owned or not..without anybody's knowledge..so I would think twice before I went to such extreme measures...
hmmmm.....

Reactions: ardchoille
Upvote 0
I would like to track employee activity on the company phone during company time

If it's a company phone then the company should be able to receive itemised bills which will detail all activity.

While I accept that the use of such software may well be legal in your country, there are sufficient privacy concerns in others that Android Forums isn't comfortable allowing discussion of such things.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones