which of the two tabs are better?

Last Updated: 2012-07-21 04:11:14
  1. July03

July03 Well-Known Member

I'm gonna buy a Chinese tab (another one) no need to tell me thatvthey are garbage, LOL I've heard it a million times but I can't afford a better one and really don't mind it. I already bought one and I still have it I really love it the only problem is that I want something more powerful cause the one I have is only 499mb ram. Anyway, the two are pretty much similar except for 3 things, the screen, the processor and the brand. ( from what I noticed) can you guys help me decide on which one would be better cause I'm a noon for technology.

CUBE
    Cheap Cube U18GT Android 4.0 Tablet PC 7 inch Capacitive Screen Super Slim HDMI | Everbuying.com

TORNADO
    Cheap Ainol Novo 7 Tornado 7 inch Android 4.0.3 Tablet PC 8GB 1G RAM Camera White | Everbuying.com

Now , I need something that will be fast, and can play high(er) end games. So can you tell me which one is better and why? The more details the better :)

Better processor? Why?
    8726-M3 Cortex-A9 1GHz... or... Rockchip RK2918 Cortex A8 1.2GHz

Better ram? Why?
    1GB DDR3 RAM and 8GB flash memory (extend to 32GB max)... or... 1gb ddr3

What is? Difference between a8 and a9

Advertisement
  2. playfree

playfree New Member

i think the Novo 7 Burning English Edition would be better than the normal edition and the cube.it has Ultra-thin Metal Case with Android 4.0 of course 7 inch as normal novo7, a buffed up 1280
  3. 350X

350X Well-Known Member

mikedt likes this.
  4. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide