• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Which one do you prefer? Paid app without ad vs Free app with ad?

Which one do you prefer? Paid edition without ad vs Free edition with ad

• Paid edition without ad

• Free edition with ad

• Others

Results are only viewable after voting.
There is nothing wrong to make use of paid apps but if we are getting same thing at free of cost, why would any one make second choice?

If you're getting the same thing at free of cost, it might mean you're stealing it, i.e. pirating paid apps.

1) free version has ads.
2) free version is lite, cut-down or is trial.

Reactions: psionandy
Upvote 0
Free app no ads. Ads ruin everything! the web is full of ads, I seen some of the best sties that have really good work, and then they ruin it with ads makes the app and the site lag for users who do not have the current tech. a method of making money with an app should be more features, level requirements no promoting some other off site a. just my thought on the subject. I hate ads! Mater of fact I'm going to write my own web browser to block all ads for my own personal self.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones