Which phone to get? Suggestions?

Last Updated:

1. itpromike

itpromike Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok I've tried many Android phones and have owned 5 so far, all of which have left me wanting. I want to give this another go and there are even two I wouldn't mind trying again because I can put Cyanogen on them.

The three I'm thinking about trying are the N1, Incredible, or wait for the Nexus S. I really want a vanilla Android experience I just find all the third party UI's just awful, even Sense UI. I got both the N1 and Incredible when they came out so there hadn't been enough development with them to and I was pretty disappointed pretty quickly at the default experiences. Anyhow now that there is gingerbread coming I'm ready to give Android another try. Any suggestions?

I know that the N1 will probably get gingerbread before any other phone and until that happens I can use Cyanogen which I've heard greatly increases the experience. The incredible has Cyanogen as well but who knows when that will get Gingerbread so I guess the two I'm really thinking about is getting the N1 or the NS whenever it comes out. I want a REALLY fast vanilla Android experience... Thoughts?

Advertisement